How to remove hair with baking soda and coffee
Removing hair with baking soda and coffee is one of the techniques that many people use to get rid of unwanted hair in some areas of the body. And, among its multiple uses in the world of home cleaning and beauty, baking soda and coffee are two of the most effective products to show off a beautiful and radiant skin, free of hair. Do you want to know what their properties are and how to use them? Do not miss all the tips.
1 Properties of coffee and baking soda to remove hair
Coffee and baking soda have multiple properties in the field of beauty. But in this case, in reference to hair removal, both are characterized by:
- They are excellent natural exfoliants that facilitate the removal of the superficial layer of the skin in which dead cells accumulate. A good exfoliation is essential to promote the results of hair removal, slow down hair growth and reduce the chances of the dreaded cystic hairs appearing.
- The use of coffee together with baking soda, reduce the possibility of pimples appearing after waxing the skin, as it acts by cleansing the skin and eliminating accumulated impurities.
- Coffee has a lot of antioxidant components that help keep the skin much softer, smoother and younger. In addition, coffee has the ability to improve blood circulation, which is essential for the skin to remain in excellent condition helping to fight cellulite and reaffirming it.
- Baking soda, on the other hand, is a natural bleach for the skin that improves the appearance of those areas subjected to repeated cycles of hair removal, as they are the most prone to darkening. In this way, the skin presents a more uniform tone.
2 Step by step to remove hair with baking soda and coffee
To take advantage of all the properties of coffee and baking soda when removing hair, follow the procedure below:
- Add in a bowl, one tablespoon of baking soda and two tablespoons of ground coffee. Add two tablespoons of warm water and stir until a thick paste remains.
- Apply the paste on the skin, previously washed with soap and water and spread it to the area where you want to make the hair disappear. Rub making circles with your fingers, performing a massage of 5 minutes.
- Then remove the mixture with warm water and apply a little moisturizer to soften the area.
Perform this procedure between 2 and 3 times a week to start noticing the results and enjoy this method for a natural and painless hair removal.